Battle Stormers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Kitchen Showrooms Liverpool
Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :) EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:16 pm by Anshav

» Cheap Kitchens Ely
Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 5:14 pm by CheapEly28

» Kitchen Units For Sale
Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:11 pm by ForSale595

» Cheap Kitchens in UK
Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:24 pm by CheapUK28

» The name game
Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:52 pm by Rocklugia

» trolling pokémons
Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:21 am by Rocklugia

» Metronome tournament!
Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:46 pm by Dueed

» Vote Here for the Next Tournament
Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:46 am by Rocklugia

» Mew's Joke Thread
Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:32 am by remytheneedle

Top posting users this month
No user

Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :)

Go down

Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :) Empty Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :)

Post by Dueed Wed May 16, 2012 6:36 am

Watch out cause u got to beat the last elite :) Dueed-10

For the Gym leaders a message to you:
I am grateful to all you gym leaders. You all have shown your power and have made all the elites proud , but I'm sure you all will train hard and learn from different people and Pokémon and follow your path.

A message to the elites:
You are powerful and have shown your strength so now watch the show and be prepared to be amused.

To the trainer:
Say now, how about a match with the strongest Trainer in the Battle Stormers region?"
TO BATTLE ME YOU GOT TO FOLLOW THESE RULES:
~Never bring hack pokemon
~always follow the claus
~Smogon rules to be followed also
~no dc
~If it is a tie i win
~No hacked pokemon
~any arguments u will be disqualified
~at all times have fun if you are not having fun{then your out of here}
~Good Luck and Have Fun

Dueed
Admin